BALICARRO-Bali or Bali Island or known as Pulau Dewata and Pulau Seribu Pura is a province in Indonesia with its capital named Denpasar. The island of Bali along 153 km with a width of 112 km is a prima donna of Indonesia’s tourism is already famous to the world. Besides famous for its beautiful beaches, Bali is also known for its unique and interesting arts and culture.
The main locations of Bali tourism are in Kuta and surrounding areas such as Legian and Seminyak, eastern areas such as Sanur and downtown such as Ubud as well as southern districts such as Jimbaran, Nusa Dua and Pecatu.
Bali as a complete and integrated tourism destination has many interesting tourist spots spread in 9 districts such as Badung regency, Bangli regency, Buleleng regency, Gianyar regency, Jembrana regency, Karangasem regency, Klungkung regency, Tabanan regency and Denpasar city.
Have a look on the TOP hotspots ROUNDTRIPS / DAYTOURS / ACTIVITIES in BALI:
- Visit Tanah Lot
- Watch the sunset at Ku De Ta
- Go to Potato Head – Beach bar
- Visit Mount Arung
- Visit Kintamani Volcano
- Shop at Ubud village and market
- Practice meditation in any Yoga studio
- Experience the Bali Odyssey Submarine
- Visit Borobudur Temple, Prambanan Temple
- Sultan’s Palace
- Swim in Balian Beach
- Go to white sand beach Padang bai
- Hot springs at Lake Batur
- Visit Padi Fields,
- …and many more fantastic locations